mardi 20 octobre 2009

Travel

What's your favorite Country? Do You have something to recommend me? I Don't know if i should go to Cuba this winter. I already went there and i'm kinda Bored. i would like to heard you about that. My mother wanted me to come with her. But i don't know if i should pay for this or wait for a better one or just one with my friends.

2 commentaires:

  1. I recommend you to go to california, because temperature is nice and you might go to see Dysney Land. There are lot of beach and I think that there lot of sexy girl.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I recommend you to do to costarica, because the landscape are to be cut the breath and that the activities over there are fantastic. Why I you it council is because my sister went over there last year and she returned with only good memories.
    44 words
    Marie-Chritine Gr:03

    RépondreSupprimer