This is my first text of the years. In this this blog you'll find several thing about me and my opinions versus a lot of subject. i hope you appreciate it.
lundi 19 octobre 2009
Zombieland
I have just seen the Zombieland movie and its really good. I liked the fact that they parodies horror movie in general. It's a good comedy, Actors are really good and they are also funny. I councils everyone to see that as soon as they can because it's really amazing!
I am agree with your opinion. This movie is very well and the majority of the actors in the movie are funny and really talented. Before that i seen it movie, i thought that the Zombiland was going to be bad.You have a very good English Anthony,continuous like it.
I don't have seen this movie, but I hope to see it soon! All my friends who have seen it, said that it's amazing! I really love movies who are funny and after I have read your critic, I'm so excited to see it!
I don't have seen this movie, but I see the trailer and it was very fun. Me too I like the parodies movies and it's why I think that it's a good idea for me to see this movie. Rick do you go to cinema with me.
I don't seen this movie but I THINK THAT it's a funny movie because when I seen the trailer,it had air a stupid movie but funny.I just haste of see it.
I Agree with you ! I saw this movie one week ago and i thinks it's a pretty good and funny movie! I laughed a lot when i saw it. The only bad thing is that it's really violent but still funny.
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
RépondreSupprimerI am agree with your opinion. This movie is very well and the majority of the actors in the movie are funny and really talented. Before that i seen it movie, i thought that the Zombiland was going to be bad.You have a very good English Anthony,continuous like it.
RépondreSupprimer51 words
I don't have seen this movie, but I hope to see it soon! All my friends who have seen it, said that it's amazing! I really love movies who are funny and after I have read your critic, I'm so excited to see it!
RépondreSupprimerI don't have seen this movie, but I see the trailer and it was very fun. Me too I like the parodies movies and it's why I think that it's a good idea for me to see this movie. Rick do you go to cinema with me.
RépondreSupprimerI don't seen this movie but I THINK THAT it's a funny movie because when I seen the trailer,it had air a stupid movie but funny.I just haste of see it.
RépondreSupprimercynthia lam
I Agree with you ! I saw this movie one week ago and i thinks it's a pretty good and funny movie! I laughed a lot when i saw it. The only bad thing is that it's really violent but still funny.
RépondreSupprimer