lundi 30 novembre 2009

A place to see!

If i Had enough money to travel around the world the first place i would like to visit is the Japan. They have a very diffrent culture then ours. I don't know this country at all so it would be very interesting to discover their habits, food, museum. It looks like a modern country. I watched the movie Tokyo drift and the view of the city is unbealivable. It's unreal ho many people can live in a city. I Like fish and stuff like that so the food wouldn't hurt me. I would like to try new things. The money isn't the only wall between me and Japan. The language is so difficult it's almost impossible the learn it rapidly. Finally, if someone read me later, I hope i give you the taste to visit the Japan it's a Beautiful country and an interesting one!




152 words!

2 commentaires:

  1. Me too I saw the movie Tokyo drift and it's true that the view of the city is unbealivable. If I had enough money I would like to visit this place because the tecnology is very advanced.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I disagree with you Anthony, I think Japan is not too beautiful that it sees. This country pollutes a lot and is really populated. I think that Japan is not like in the movie Tokyo drift, but I like this movie too!

    RépondreSupprimer